Issues and Platform
- Represent Temple Terrace citizens and their core values and ideals by listening attentively and weighing and valuing all opinions. Strive to resolve issues with practical, efficient, cost-effective solutions and outcomes.
- Reduce the salary inequity between the City and surrounding jurisdictions to retain experienced, knowledgeable staff – police, fire, and general employees -- and attract new candidates.
- Pursue the City’s Downtown Redevelopment and move forward quickly and responsibly with a common-sense approach to grow the community’s business district and commercial area.
- Enhance the City’s special events, with a priority and focus on family-centered activities.
- Encourage and support ongoing rapport with Hillsborough County Schools to enrich educational opportunities for Temple Terrace area schools.
- Streamline and reduce the City’s debt by focusing on sound budgeting practices and fiscal responsibility.
- Maintain strong code compliance and enforcement to ensure the community’s health, safety, and well-being.
- Work with the administration to implement capital improvement programs to maintain and improve the City’s infrastructure – roads, water distribution, parks, and City buildings.